On November 13th 2013, ABC4Trust partner Alexandra Instituttet co-organised a workshop entitled 'ID management' together with with DI ITEK in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Five international experts provided insights on identity related topics such as the internoperationality of national eID solutions, open standards in the field secure management of identities on mobile devices. The event was targeted at IT architects, decision-makers and developers in the field of online services and cloud solutions and fully booked.
The program featured the following presentations:
- Digital authentification solutions, both in general and in relation to NemLogin, Thomas Gundel, IT Crew
- Interoperability among national e-ID infrastructures, Gunnar Nordseth, CEO, Signicat
- International open standards, including OpenID connect and OAuth2, Justin Richer, MITRE
- MS U-Prove and identity management in the cloud, Ronny Bjones
- Secure identity management on mobile devices, Stefan Hebsgaard, Cryptomathic