The Annual Privacy Forum 2014 will take place in Athens on 20th and 21th of May 2014 in course of the Greek Presidency of the Council of the EU. The conference is jointly organized by the European Commission's Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content & Technology (DG CONNECT) and the European Union Agency for and Information Security (ENISA).
Local host for the event is the Systems Security Laboratory (SSL) of the University of Piraeus. The Call for Papers is open.
[Update:] The deadline for proposals has been extended until December 23rd, 2013. Proposed papers should focus on these topics.
- Building privacy by design and by default
- Cryptography for privacy
- Data protection technologies
- Economics of privacy and PETs
- Enhancing privacy in existing systems
- Identity management and privacy
- Location and mobility privacy
- Privacy awareness raising and education
- Privacy and inference control in databases
- Privacy and privacy technologies attacks
- Privacy by policy
- Privacy models
- Privacy-enhanced access control or authentication/certification
- Privacy Friendly Biometrics
- Privacy-friendly payment mechanisms for PETs and other services
- Privacy in Online Social Networks
- Pseudonyms, anonymization, identity management, link ability, and reputation
- Reliability, robustness and abuse prevention in privacy systems
- Traffic analysis
- Transparency enhancing tools
- Usability issues and user interfaces for PETs